Last Revised: 28 May 2016
Information we collect
- Information you give to us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on www.guficoin.com
("our site") or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide
when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site,
participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey,
and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
Use of Information
- provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel
may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with
information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale
to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you
by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details
on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and
the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of Your Information
-With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf.
-In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company and With your consent or at your direction.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Guficoin or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be
subject to a fee of $10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.